[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Write the script: Canada

Discussion about: Write the script: Canada
VFan17
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
I saw this on another website and I thought it would be a cool idea. Basically you can write a storyline for the 2018 Canadian GP. It can be as realistic or unrealistic, as exciting or as dull or as wacky as you like. There aren't any boundaries: just keep it appropriate. Just makeep a story for qualifying and race, it doesn't have to be mega long, you can keep it brief. I'll put mine up later :)

Brad P
So im going to predict qualifying will go as follows. Long as no issues with the cars and they don’t have a penalty grid drop.

Qualifying
1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Kimi
4. D. Ric
5. Bottas
6. Max

The race I’m going to hope that Vettel can get past the first corner safety, Max will take out Hamilton frok a good start from the start and under break first corner.

From then on it will be pretty clean and after pit stops I feel the ending result will be

It’s not going to be that easy but hey miracles happen hahaha

1. Vettel
2. D. Ric
3. Kimi

VFan17
I wouldn't mind that result at all :D

F1Fan1
What do you mean by “write the script”?

Are we suppose to predict what will happen in the race?

F1Fan1

VFan17
No you can make up what will happen in the weekend. You don't predict it though (otherwise everyone's would be quite close) its what you would like to see happen. Like if you want a race with only a few finishers and plenty of overtakes, then you can write that.

F1Fan1
I understand now. Thank you for explaining, VFan17.

F1Fan1