[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Why i dont like Force India

Discussion about: Why i dont like Force India
VFan17
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
I'm sorry, but I have to get this off my chest. I can't respect Force India after 2009. What they did at the Belgium/Italian Grand Prix was disgraceful. I mean, they spend a season and a half miles off the pace. No points, knocking out other drivers ie Raikkonen. They were a disgrace on this noble sport, almost as much as Bernie. Then they did Belgium. That was an act of treason in my opinion.

So they were miles off, a different century then the rest. AND THEY THINK IT'S OK TO PUT THEIR CAR ON POLE. What a joke. Just do nothing for some 30 races and then do something like that. It's terrible, then they go and take a podium. Like who do you think you are? I lost respect for them there and then. Just do terrible and then become front runners for a race. What a joke.

And you know what? THEY DO THE SAME FOR THE NEXT RACE. Just put the car on the front row and get fourth. They lost all dignity there. Like, if a team have the attitude to do something like that after their atrocious 30 races, they are just.. We need a new word to describe them. Utterly terrible. Makes Bernie look like a gentleman. That was the utter limit.

And after that? THEY GO BACK TO BEING TERRIBLE AGAIN. Just trundle around the back again, yippee. That was when they should have banned them. Like what a joke. Who do they think they are that they could so that? Go from bad to good and back to bad again. I couldn't look a Force India in the eye anymore, I'm that disguised. I hope you guys see where I'm coming from. Thank you for your time.

F1Fan1
Not everybody likes everything. Well done for getting this off your chest. ;) :)

F1Fan1

VFan17
Was I really that good?
I was joking the whole time, I love Force India, second favourite team after Ferrari. I always found it funny how they just went bang midway in 2009 and we're front runners, then went back. Made this thing up one boring day so I put it over here to create some discussion and see if people actually believed me or knew I was joking.
Anyway, now that I exposed myself, we can use this topic or whatever you want to call it, to talk about Force India's bang in 2009,what we think about, etc.
And again, was I seriously that good you thought I was being truthful?
Need to try and stop laughing

F1Fan1
We all need to get our hairs of our chest, sometimes. I am glad you did it.

Thank you for not using any swear words, etc. You could of gone off hand and then I would of had to edit the post and remove them.

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
Just to let you know VFan17, that this has been moved to the 'That's Team' section. It is suited better here. No further action has been or will be taken against you for this.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Yep that makes sence suits well here. I can't swear anyway I'm to young, haha. Plus I'm rather *ahem* civilised. Wait who am I kidding? I'm the most uncivilised person since Maldonado. Moving on...
So yep, going back to the topic (Force India belgium 2009) I like to liken it go Leyton House in France which is coming up this weekend ironically. For those of you who don't know, Leyton House were a slow team but at a French Grand Prix (can't remember when, it must have taken place some 20 years before I was born) they suddenly did good and we running 1 and 2 but unfortunate circumstances meant they only got a 2nd and a retirement. This sudden burst of speed was because Mr.Newy (yes that old guy) did some ehocus pocus and made an aerodynamic gain. So what I think is that Mercedes managed to find something out about making their engines faster, meaning Force India managed to use that to get up the grid, but since no other races were only dependent on engine that's why they only excelled there.

I do feel sad though they didn't win. As I said, I like Force India alot and it's a shame to know they don't have a win (though in my eyes Hulkenburg was the true winner of Brazil 2012). Here's hoping that breakthrough is soon!
And if anyone knows more about the Belgium 2009 thing, feel free to share it

VFan17
Also, the French Grand prix I was talking about, I believe that was the 1990 one, ironically the last race at Paul ricard

F1Fan1
I haven't watched any races from 1990. I didn't exist then! ;) :D :)

F1Fan1

VFan17
Same here.

Another thing I noticed: to back up my Mercedes engine upgrade theory, Brawn who ran Mercedes engines took a 1-2 at Italy, same race where FI took 4th with Sutil.

Last edited by a moderator:
F1Fan1
A message to VFan17: VFan17, I have combined the two posts into one. There was reply between the two posts and the one post only had two words, which short. I hope you don't mind about this. I am just trying to keep the forum clean and tidy.

Back on topic: VFan17, when you said "1-2", did you mean 1.2, as in like an 1.2 litre engine?

F1Fan1

VFan17
Nope, I meant 1st and 2nd in race results. Brawn, McLaren and Force India all ran Mercedes engines. I think Mercedes had a engine upgrade for the Belgian GP. At Belgium Force India took pole and second place. In Italy McLaren took pole, Brawn came 1st and 2nd, Force India fourth with the fastest lap, and McLaren were running third until crashing out. Both tracks are power circuits, therefore I'm using this as something to back up my theory of Mercedes bringing the update

F1Fan1
I remember when Brawn was in Formula 1. Was it in he 2009 season? They won most races during that year. I was remember that when that season ended and they pulled out of Formula 1, they sold a Mercedes-Benz Actros tractor units and trailers, to Mercedes AMG Petronas, which the haulage side for this team, is run by Stobart Group, which is my favourite haulage company, in England!

F1Fan1

Last edited:
VFan17
Bang on with all the information.

Last edited by a moderator: