News
New to our community? Hit 'Register' in the top right corner!
[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Who is the worst driver you have SEEN race live?

Discussion about: Who is the worst driver you have SEEN race live?
VFan17
Staff Team Registered
We all go on about who is the best driver but who is the worst driver you seen race?

From me, since I only started following since 2015 i don't have alot to go on but Rio Haryanto was pretty terrible. Joylon Palmer or Face Palmer was trash though, he was useless. Hulkenburg took him to the cleaners and he's the reason Reanult didn't come 5th in 2017.

Reactions: F1Fan1
F1Fan1
Staff Team Registered
The title states the word 'live'. Are we talking about races we have been to in real life that we have seen in real life, or just on the TV screen at home, as I have never seen a race live at a circuit before.

F1Fan1

Reactions: VFan17
VFan17
Staff Team Registered
As in you watched them on whatever device or at the circuit while they were racing. Because otherwise the answers would be predictable.

F1Fan1
Staff Team Registered
There's a few I could mention, but I have forgotten their name's, which isn't very helpful! :rolleyes: :oops: :eek: :( :D ;) :) :cool:

F1Fan1

Nerdface
Registered
Ricardo Rosset - He could rarely qualify within the 107% rule, bloody useless!
Luca Badoer - He had an opportunity to drive a Ferrari, and made it look like a Minardi..
Pastor Maldonado - "Crashtor Maldonado" probably had more race incidents than he did race finishes.

Reactions: F1Fan1 and VFan17
VFan17
Staff Team Registered
Luca Badoer's nickname was Look-How-Bad-You-Are :D
Yeah he did rubbish in 2009, Kimi won a race and he finished last. That said you have to feel sorry for him for 1999 Germany :'(