[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

where will danric drive in 2019

Discussion about: where will danric drive in 2019
bogaaaa
Registered
Was Toto misunderstood or is he flip flopping about being interested in Ric?
Toto has praised up Ocon as a future Merc driver but he is being beaten by Perez.
Both Merc drivers are out of contract this year and who is to say Lewis will stay with Merc or chase new challenge.
Bot has shown better form of late though l think he is a better defensive driver than aggressive driver.
l think Merc would be Ric's first choice but would Ric be Merc's first choice with with so much young talent on the grid.

Brad P
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
Was Toto misunderstood or is he flip flopping about being interested in Ric?
Toto has praised up Ocon as a future Merc driver but he is being beaten by Perez.
Both Merc drivers are out of contract this year and who is to say Lewis will stay with Merc or chase new challenge.
Bot has shown better form of late though l think he is a better defensive driver than aggressive driver.
l think Merc would be Ric's first choice but would Ric be Merc's first choice with with so much young talent on the grid.
I think if Hamilton wins it this year he will stay at Mercedes and try for one more championship win. Then retire

If he doesn’t win it with Mercedes I think he will either retire or try for a new challenge. That then could make way for Dan Ric or some other new talent.

Bottas I agree is very defensive and I can’t see him winning a championship, will help a driver to win a championship? Possibly

bogaaaa
Registered
Brad you think Bot will be resigned for 2019 or will they sign a young gun or Ric?

Brad P
Brad you think Bot will be resigned for 2019 or will they sign a young gun or Ric?
Well if im honest I want to see Ric at Ferrari, Mercedes will keep Bot, if Hamilton retires then Max V will take his place.

bogaaaa
Registered
I dont trust ferrari that wouldn't compromise Dan efforts for Seb like Kimi, l think Merc would be fairer with the "no number 1 stance" but who knows..and marko saying about building the team around Max is time for Ric to leave imo.

VFan17
Can't see him at Red Bull, Verstappen is their new Vettel. Bottas looked like a goner but he's really impressed me so I think he'll stay with Mercedes, and I doubt Hamilton is going anywhere. I think a Vettel/Ricciardo at Ferrari next year is really possible, especially as Seb is back on the ball and Ricciardo is probably at the top of his game. Whether it'll end in tears is another matter.

luukn13
Registered
I think Daniel will stay with red bull for another year. the ice man is doing well at ferrari and think that kimi will be signing for another year.
in 2020 ricciardo is in the red ferrari and the iceman has stopped.
max just has to show that he is a good driver and must keep more rest when overtaking.
he is just the fastest of the grid and if he achieves good results max will go to mercedes or ferrari I hope!