[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

The new season

Discussion about: The new season
Well what a terrific start to the season for Ferrari although not without problems. As always it seem poor old Kimi has all the bad luck. Im looking forward to China and although it is a circuit that favors the Mercedes team I hope we can keep the Ferrari train steaming ahead !

Brad P
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
Well what a terrific start to the season for Ferrari although not without problems. As always it seem poor old Kimi has all the bad luck. Im looking forward to China and although it is a circuit that favors the Mercedes team I hope we can keep the Ferrari train steaming ahead !
Indeed Kimi always does have bad luck, if Vettel gets Q1 in China i reckon the Mercedes team will defiantly have a hard session. I hope the Red Bulls can bounce back as i do like them.

Would be terrific if the Red Bulls and Haas can get in the mix for an exiting season. Whats peoples views on the sound of the cars this year ? I think they sound much better. Also the halo I believe looks good to, much better than the screen.

What do you all think about F1 coming off terrestrial tv and only on pay to view, will this be detrimental to the sport. Have Liberty shot themselves in the foot by loosing a big following .

Last edited by a moderator: