[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Site Updates

Discussion about: Site Updates
Brad P
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
Hello Formula1Grid,

Just wanted to show some new updates to the site. You might have noticed in the message layout on in threads I have updated the layout view, hopefully makes it a lot cleaner and easier to look through threads.

See attached images, all updates have been applied to the light and dark styles.

Attachments

Brad P
Let me know if you see any issues or if you would like to see anything changed.

F1Fan1
Wow, your changing this forum a lot, Brad P.

The only thing I want brought back, is when one clicks on the menu tab, the user’s profile image and username is not there, to click on, to go to their profile. Can you bring this back, please?

F1Fan1

Brad P
All the information is still there, just need to click on the avatar (round) and it should have all the information you need. :)

F1Fan1
Still preferred way to get to one’s profile.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Nice @Brad P :D
Just two things, like F1Fan1 I rather when on the phone version you click the menu and go to the profile section you had your picture, name, messages etc. If you could bring that back it would be great.
Also, with the news articles, the article itself is missing and you only see the comments, will that be fixed?

VFan17
The missing part has popped up again, when I put up a trend in the "That's team" the opening post disappeared

Brad P
The missing part has popped up again, when I put up a trend in the "That's team" the opening post disappeared
Going to get it fixed by tomorrow hopefully @SThomas can fix.

F1Fan1
Brad P, is SThomas here to help us within maintenance and design of the website?

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
Good. Reduces the work that you do, Brad P. :)

F1Fan1

VFan17
Great to see the article problem fixed, thanks Brad and SThomas :)

Brad P
All bugs should be find :)

VFan17
Sorry to be a pain in the back again but is there anyway you could bring back the profile/conversation/alerts section into the menu on the mobile version? I found really helpful in keeping up to date with everything while now it's a bit more difficult

Brad P
Sorry to be a pain in the back again but is there anyway you could bring back the profile/conversation/alerts section into the menu on the mobile version? I found really helpful in keeping up to date with everything while now it's a bit more difficult
No problem I can ask @SThomas to fix that. Mobile only as I do like it on pc.

Brad P
What part are we talking about here? Sorry Sthomas is asking me what it is that needs to change.

VFan17
Screenshot_2018-08-19-00-59-49.png

In the menu at the top there use to be sections for alerts, conversations and profile, is there any chance you could bring that back?

VFan17
I could live with the new design where the things are in the top right so it's OK but I prefer the old format. Either way is fine though so don't worry about it

F1Fan1
I love the site updates. Fantastic work, Brad P. ;) :)

F1Fan1

Last edited: