[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Schumacher at 50: Whats your favourite Schumi moment?

Discussion about: Schumacher at 50: Whats your favourite Schumi moment?
VFan17
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
So the legend himself, who won 7 titles, made the competition look ordinary, returned Ferrari to the top, the only reason Benetton won a championship and laid down the foundations for Mercedes has made it to a half century. Keep fighting Michael.

What's your favourite moment of the Red Baron? I never got to see him race but Belgium 1995 sticks out to me... holding off Hill in a track like Belgium in the wet on slicks... that's talent.

F1Fan1
The most memorable moment for me is his skiing accident back in December 2013. I can't believe five years have been and gone since this accident. He is still suffering today from it, so it's hard and difficult to type and post this, but I really don't think his ever going to fully recover.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Was referring to F1 related events mate ;)

If he doesn't get through it (hopefully he does) I hope we don't just remember him for his skiing accident, but for his superb driving and his professional life. I lost someone from my family recently so I can tell this, remember the good things, because that's the memories you want to keep. Also while I don't see Michael having a full recovery, I would like to see him be able to walk to talk to laugh to feel emotion and to enjoy life with his family, even if he does still require medical attention

F1Fan1
I know. I could think of any of the Formula 1 events to post, at the time that I made my '#2' comment reply. :oops: :eek:

F1Fan1