[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Reviews discussion board suggestion

Discussion about: Reviews discussion board suggestion
VFan17
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
@Brad P Something I though of recently, why not have a review section? Basically you can write a review about a f1 related book, video or game that you have read, watched or played, for other people to read. For example, I read DC's new book so I might put up a review of it, what was good what needed improving etc. Then a rating at the end. Just a suggestion :)

Last edited:
Brad P
@Brad P Something I though of recently, why not have a review section? Basically you can write a review about a f1 related book, video or game that you have read, watched or played, for other people to read. For example, I read DC's new book so I might put up a review of it, what was good what needed improving etc. Then a rating at the end. Just a suggestion :)
I think I might be able to get an add on that allows you to do a review properly, I’ll take a look now and come back with a result

VFan17
Thanks mate :)

Brad P
Still in the process of this, the add on isn’t quite ready for xen2, soon as it is I’ll have it added.

Brad P
actually, could you put in some details to explain what you want to do? I’ll pass this onto a friend to create a review

Brad P