Implemented Other Series Discussion Board Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
Just something that I thought of, perhaps there should be trends for Formula E and WEC in the other series board? WEC might be popular this year with Alonso taking part and Le Mans is coming up. FE is a bit popular also and it could be a way to discuss about it, especially since they are getting new cars for the 2018-19 season.

F1Fan1

Staff Moderator
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Mercedes
I was thinking the same thing with Formula E, but perhaps it will be another one that does not get posted in.

F1Fan1

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
I see what you mean, but I think it has a better chance of being posted in then Nascar.

F1Fan1

Staff Moderator
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Mercedes
Could do. I am surprised we have a NASCAR section. NASCAR does not fit into any Formula motorsport at all!

Perhaps the NASCAR is for any potential user from America, to join us.

F1Fan1

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
That's a good idea, but there is a IndyCar trend also which us smart because us European fans know about IndyCar and some follow it.

F1Fan1

Staff Moderator
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Mercedes
But then again is any of the Formula motorsports bosrdcast on TV in America? I have no idea. I haven’t been there.

Something tells me that it may not be and if that’s correct, then we may not have anybody from America join us. It wouldn’t matter if we do or not. This forum is open for the world to join!

F1Fan1

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
I believe there is some coverage of F1 there but apparently it's terrible. But I agree with you now that I've thought of it, more American series would make it more welcoming to Americans.

F1Fan1

Staff Moderator
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Mercedes
If it’s terrible, then it’s probably just a 30 minutes or 60 minutes highlights programme, or something.

F1Fan1

Status
Not open for further replies.