[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

New F1GRID Logo

Discussion about: New F1GRID Logo
F1Fan1
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
I was wondering if we could edit the current F1GRID logo, to include the current Formula 1 logo, as seen here:
1538171191887.png

But then again, would this include to much copyright?

I like the current F1GRID logo, with it's moving flashing features, as if a Formula 1 car is racing by, as seen here:

1538171422901.png

F1Fan1

VFan17
I reckon there will be some copyright problem. I like the current logo anyway, only complaint would be the F is a bit too hidden

F1Fan1
I agree. I think there is going to be a big copyright problem. It just seems to me that the 'F1' bit in the logo is to similar to the old Formula 1 logo, which I don't like as much as the current.

I have been experimenting a bit, for inspiration:
1538171928071.png

F1Fan1

VFan17
Personally I think the old logo was fantastic, even if i only realized last year about the hidden 1 ahaha.
If we were to change the logo, having a small F1 car with the words "F1" on the sidepod ontop of the words "Grid". Or the same as it is, except a view of the top of a small F1 car lined up on a grid slot.

F1Fan1
I don't think we should have a car in the logo, just modify the current one a bit?

F1Fan1

VFan17
If we arent making any major changes, I dont really see any need to change unless Brad wants it to

F1Fan1
I suppose so! :D

F1Fan1