[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Monaco

Discussion about: Monaco
Well here we are again at Monaco, probably the duel in the crown of F1. Although not the best circuit for an all out race but nether the less a great spectacle ! In the past this has been a race of attrition, as cars either brake down or hit the walls. It still is one of the most watched races in the F1 season. My passion has always been Ferrari and would love to see a Ferrari one two here ! Its about time the other so called top teams actually take the fight to Mercedes , there dominance needs to be stopped. Kimi needs some old fashioned luck for a change , Seb never seems to have the issues that Kimi has with his car, Why ? whats your take on the podium for this thriller !

F1Fan1
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
Monaco is my favourite circuit of the year. I would like to see Lewis Hamilton win this year. He is my favourite driver and Mercedes-Benz Petronas is my favourite team.

F1Fan1

VFan17
My brain says Red Bull will win, my naive side wants Vettel to win and my heart is screaming for Leclerc shock victory.

F1Fan1
Oh dear. You’re in a bit of muddle, wanting three drivers to win 1st place! Sadly, there’s only one 1st place winner.

F1Fan1

Monaco is my favourite circuit of the year. I would like to see Lewis Hamilton win this year. He is my favourite driver and Mercedes-Benz Petronas is my favourite team.

F1Fan1
I wonder if Lewis will ever race for Ferrari ! Am I right in saying Nigel Mansel was the last British driver for Ferrari ?

F1Fan1
I doubt Lewis Hamilton would go to Ferrari.

Correct, Nigel Mansel was the last British driver for Ferrari.

F1Fan1

VFan17
I wonder if Lewis will ever race for Ferrari ! Am I right in saying Nigel Mansel was the last British driver for Ferrari ?
I believe so, though I wouldn't be a fan of seeing my least favourite driver with my favourite team

Brad P
I believe so, though I wouldn't be a fan of seeing my least favourite driver with my favourite team
Completely agree, he loves himself way to much,cry’s every time he comes anywhere other than 1st and blames it on his team.

VFan17
Completely agree, he loves himself way to much,cry’s every time he comes anywhere other than 1st and blames it on his team.
Yeah, I wasn't impressed by his tactics in Abu Dhabi 2016, espically after the team told him to speed up.

F1Fan1
Am I right in saying, this is Lewis Hamilton we are talking about?

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
I got a bit lost in the conversation. It’s a little tricky when two conversations are taking place at the same time, on the same topic.

I agree, Lewis does have a moan and whinge, if he does not come first.

F1Fan1

bogaaaa
Registered
As a aussie l want Ric to win this, lady luck owes him a win after the tyre disaster, top three Ric, Vet and a Reno is my prediction.. l think the Mercs will struggle ,l think the barriers will claim a few drivers and safety cars, Max will either win or crash , l cannot see him sitting behind someone without a bold move.

VFan17
So far Red Bull have had double retirements every two races. Continuing that, I wouldn't be surprised if Verstappen knocked out Ricciardo

Brad P
So I miss this pure sound, driving this beast of a car Michael Schumacher #Legend

F1Fan1
Enjoying the race so far, everyone? I am. :)

F1Fan1