Hello everyone

IRT_Mic

Registered
Ferrari
Hello I am Michael and I come from Greece. I league race on F1 2017 and feed a great passion for F1. Big fan of Sebastian Vettel!

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
Hello Michael! :D

F1Fan1

Staff Moderator
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Mercedes
Hi Michael. Welcome aboard the forum. I hope you enjoy your current visit to the forum and any other visit you may make in the future.

F1Fan1

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
I have a feeling some people will get mixed up between us ;)

F1Fan1

Staff Moderator
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Mercedes
I have no idea who that you are talking about VFan17, but that won't be getting in the muddle! :D

F1Fan1

Brad P

Founder
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
Hello I am Michael and I come from Greece. I league race on F1 2017 and feed a great passion for F1. Big fan of Sebastian Vettel!
Loving the fact we are all Vettel fans... might have to rename the site... jokes

Welcome Michael hope you enjoy it here, you will have to explain what league race on F1 is, I’m interested.

Last edited:

IRT_Mic

Registered
Ferrari
@Brad P I think having more news about F1 Games or organizing races on the F1 game would be very good because that could bring us together and race together. If you want I could organise it as long as you make a new section with "F1 2017 Social Races" or even a league like "F1Grid Racing League". Let me know what you think I have more ideas on that subject if you decide to go ahead!

Brad P

Founder
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
@Brad P I think having more news about F1 Games or organizing races on the F1 game would be very good because that could bring us together and race together. If you want I could organise it as long as you make a new section with "F1 2017 Social Races" or even a league like "F1Grid Racing League". Let me know what you think I have more ideas on that subject if you decide to go ahead!
Sounds interesting, would you mind post explaining how it works here https://www.formula1grid.com/forums/suggestions-area.27/ and I’ll look into this and see how to implement it.

F1Fan1

Staff Moderator
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Mercedes
@IRT_Mic

No need for you to make a post in the Suggestions area, as Brad P stated, because I have copied your post made at 6:10am today, to that area in a new topic.

If you wish to add anymore suggestions to this Social Races suggestion, you will find the new topic here and you may post a reply to it, if you wish to add something: https://www.formula1grid.com/threads/formula-1-social-races-suggestion.102/.

F1Fan1