Hartley

bogaaaa

Registered
Always rated Brendon as a first class driver through out his career, very strange that he hasn't adapted to F1.
Now his confidence is shot after his big shunt it is not a matter of if but when he is shown the door, such a shame he is very likable guy.

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
I feel he'll be gone before the summer break.
The interesting thing will be who will replace him. Wehrlein is rumored but would Red Bull accept a Mercedes driver? And would Mercedes really be interested in laying Red Bull to run a junior driver when they have Ocon and Russell? Or would Wehrlein leave Mercedes and join the Red Bull junior program? Especially with Ricciardo potentially leaving Red Bull next year.

Brad P

Founder
Staff Team
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
You could also argue that Romain Grosjean is having a very difficult start and if it continues he could also follow the door out, I do like Brendon and wish him better luck in the up coming races.

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
Grosjean will be replaced by Leclerc for next season. If that doesn't happen I'll eat my hat.

bogaaaa

Registered
Yes l agree guys, Romain looks very much on shaky ground and if leclerc continues to impress with the Euro races he could find himself in a very fast car in 2019, l do hope we get some wet weather at Monaco this weekend especially in quali, it does tend to show the talent on the grid. :rolleyes:

bogaaaa

Registered
Brendon needs to get on top of his car control in Monaco and have a good result, if he doesnt l fear it could be his last chance.

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
Given Toro Rosso's decent pace in practice, I say its make or break for Brendon. A good race would do wonders for him but a bad one would pretty much end his F1 journey.

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
Well that didn't help him

bogaaaa

Registered
He was kinda blocked in the tunnel,though he should of found a gap and been faster before his last run, only hope is a agressive of a race, he now has nothing to lose.

VFan17

Vettel Fan 17
Pit Pass
Registered
Ferrari
Unfortunately with Verstappen starting not to far behind I can't see Hartley lasting long in this race. He'll get punted out by Mad Max

bogaaaa

Registered
Unfortunately with Verstappen starting not to far behind I can't see Hartley lasting long in this race. He'll get punted out by Mad Max
Yep he is better to let Max past and try for a solid race result