[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

General Statistics Suggestion

Discussion about: General Statistics Suggestion
F1Fan1
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
I was wondering, that why don't we add a 'General Statistics' to each member's profile, that includes a bar chart for that shows when each member, between every hour and a 'Total Time Spent Online', this recording how long in days and minutes, how long each member has spent on the forum?

F1Fan1

VFan17
I believe there use to be something like this? Wouldn't mind seeing it return, along with the favourite teams

F1Fan1
This wasn't here when I joined.

I thought the favourite teams is still here?

F1Fan1

VFan17
The green/grey/red bar for responses along with stuff like likes, messages, points? Wasn't that here not long ago? The favourite team I meant that you can't see it unless you go go the user's profile

F1Fan1
I never saw the green / grey / red bar. It must have disappeared before I joined F1GRID.

Yes, I agree with you. The favourite team should be displayed else where and not just on each member’s profile.

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
Yes, I miss that bar. Now we are just have these little images / icons:
1538159846022.png

F1Fan1

SThomas
Registered
That disappeared with the new thread layout I believe. There was just no space for that. We don't have a postbit (that's what the space below the avatar is called) any more.
However, you can find your statistics in the top right corner when you click on your name:

We could add that statistics to the avatar popup menu.

Regarding the question about favorite team, it's still there, just click on your avatar:

We could give avatars a colored border which would represent the favorite team. Or we could add it to the post header. Something like this (quick mockup):

@Brad P What do you think?

VFan17
Actually speaking of that last idea @SThomas what if we put the colour of the team around the circle of the avatar? Like a border around it

Last edited:
VFan17
Ignore my previous post, just fully read your message and noticed you mentioned that yourself, apologies

F1Fan1
@SThomas

Yes, that did disappear when the current forum layout was introduced. If you ask me though, SThomas and Brad P, I would like to see it come back.

@VFan17

I suggest you re-read your post, VFan17. You are missing a word. ;) :)

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
@SThomas

So the circle around the member's profile image is the colour of their favourite Formula 1 team?

F1Fan1

VFan17
Yeah something like that is great. Maybe:
Mercedes: Bright blue
Ferrari: Red
RBR: Blue
FI: pink
Williams: White with a black outline
Renault: Yellow
STR: Dark blue
Haas: Grey
McLaren: Orange
Sauber: Dark red

F1Fan1
I like that idea. It's cool. :cool:

F1Fan1

SThomas
Registered
So the circle around the member's profile image is the colour of their favourite Formula 1 team?
We are not limited to one option, but yes, the circle is one possibility. It would indeed indicate the favorite team.
Yes, that did disappear when the current forum layout was introduced. If you ask me though, SThomas and Brad P, I would like to see it come back.
Where would you put the bar in? As mentioned, we don't have a postbit any more. It does not fit in the avatar popup either. So the only option would be the menu in the right top corner where we have the statistic already, just with numbers, I believe.

F1Fan1
@SThomas and @Brad P

What do you think of my original idea?:

"I was wondering, that why don't we add a 'General Statistics' to each member's profile, that includes a bar chart for that shows when each member, between every hour and a 'Total Time Spent Online', this recording how long in days and minutes, how long each member has spent on the forum?"

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
I would like to see the favourite team colour circle, around the profile image.

What do you mean by "postbit"?

F1Fan1

VFan17
Having pressed the menu at the top right (the first picture on SThomas's post with three pictures) maybe we could just add another line under that and incorporate F1Fan1's idea of time spent?

VFan17
Postbit was the bit where stuff like the favourite team used to be shown. Thats gone now