News
New to our community? Hit 'Register' in the top right corner!
[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Formula One 2019

Discussion about: Formula One 2019
Brad P
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered

Its that time of year again and the F1 2019 season is almost here, who will come out on top this year? with a few changes to the cars this year we should certainly see some over taking. Ferrari, Mercs and Red Bull? or could we be seeing another team cause some problems...

What are your thoughts on the new cars this year? who do you think have made the biggest strides forward? for me HAAS are looking very good at the begging but in the pre season testing it hasn't got going just yet but i feel they could be right up there for the start of the season.

Regards
Brad P

F1Fan1
Staff Team Registered
Brad P.! Welcome back! :eek: ;) :)

Thank for the calendar. Is very useful.

F1Fan1

Reactions: VFan17 and Brad P
Brad P
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
I am back, and currently getting the site back up to date ;)

Reactions: VFan17
VFan17
Staff Team Registered
This year is looking good, hopefully the new regulations help with overtaking. Really looking forward to Austria, I'm going there for my first F1 race. So far Ferrari look good, maybe, just maybe Vettel can get title V?

Reactions: F1Fan1
F1Fan1
Staff Team Registered
You are going to be watching a Formula 1 race live, in real life, VFan17?

F1Fan1

VFan17
Staff Team Registered
Yep, first time ever (And probably last because it's so expensive haha)

F1Fan1
Staff Team Registered
Wow, enjoy it. ;) :)

It's very expensive. I can imagine how much the tickets would of costed you, as well as the flights, hotel, etc., all on the side.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Staff Team Registered
Actually, the tickets aren't too expensive depending on the place. Austria was 100 euro for a three day ticket in general admission and you can see the whole track because of the hill. But yeah flight and accommodation ruin it all

F1Fan1
Staff Team Registered
To me that is expensive. I bet a ticket to watch the British Grand Prix at Sliverstone is very expensive.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Staff Team Registered
I guess it depends on perspective

F1Fan1
Staff Team Registered
There's no Premier Inn's (Where I work, in one of my local branches) in Austria, if you want a well-known budget chain hotel!

F1Fan1