Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Implemented Formula 1 2018: Social Races Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion about: Formula 1 2018: Social Races Suggestion
IRT_Mic
Registered
Copied onto new topic, by F1Fan1, from 'Welcome Mat' area, so Brad P can decide on how to add this to the forum:

I think having more news about F1 Games or organizing races on the F1 game would be very good because that could bring us together and race together. If you want I could organise it as long as you make a new section with "F1 2017 Social Races" or even a league like "F1Grid Racing League". Let me know what you think I have more ideas on that subject if you decide to go ahead!

Last edited by a moderator:
VFan17
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
It would be cool to have a section where we can plan races between each other every now and then :D

F1Fan1
It would be...

Stayed tuned. I do think Brad P will add this. I can't see why there's a reason he wouldn't.

F1Fan1

Brad P
Hmm, so how would it look like on this site, how do I implement the above

Just create a forum called F1 2017 Social Races?

F1Fan1
When you say forum, you mean section? 'Formula 1 2017 Social Races', or similar, sounds alright to me.

F1Fan1

VFan17
@Brad P My suggestion would be to make a new section called online races and then we can make trends in that.

F1Fan1
Good suggestion mate. I like the sound of that. :)

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
Yes, well done Brad. That looks great. :)

F1Fan1

VFan17
That's great Brad :) the only thing is would we have to pm you or f1fan1 to add a forum in that section?

Brad P
Only I can create forums at the moment

F1Fan1
@VFan17 Reply #10

I am unsure why that would need to be done.

Another way is that standard member's, like VFan17 himself, can post in that section, but as soon as they click the orange 'Post reply' button, the comment does not become available to read straight away, myself or Brad P has to approve it?

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
@Brad P Reply #11

I think VFan17 is talking about create a topic in the Social Races area, not creating new forum areas.

F1Fan17

Brad P
Oh I see, yeah you should be able to post topics.

F1Fan1
Brad P, if you want me or you to approve them, before they go public and live, then they should be set that anything posted in that area should be approved by me or you.

F1Fan1

VFan17
That's a good idea

Brad P
Oh I see, yeah you should be able to post topics.
Brad P, if you want me or you to approve them, before they go public and live, then they should be set that anything posted in that area should be approved by me or you.

F1Fan1
This has been implemented

F1Fan1
Thank you. It's quite a thing this and if it does not get right and people know about it, then that could cause problems. Perhaps me, you or both us approving it should make this plannings go to plan and not be a complete disaster! :D

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
I am glad to be bringing good ideas to F1GRID! :)

F1Fan1

Status
Not open for further replies.