[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

Force India exit administration

DA8FAA0F-20BA-48BF-9799-BB3AE9B69509.jpeg

F1 team Force India entered administration on the eve of the Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying. This was triggered by its most successful driver Sergio Perez's sponsors, with the Mexican saying he was saving the 400 employees. The team owned a lot of money, including to its working, Perez among them, Mercedes and BWT. BWT began sponsoring the team in 2017, which was the reason their car was painted pink, but it has emerged that the money was taken out in the form of a loan.

Recently, the team have been taken out of administration by a group of people, Lawrence Stroll included. The team will continue with the name Force India for the rest of the season, and keep its drivers. However, the team will probably change names next year. Unfortunately, this means Lance Stroll will move there next year, and the reason daddy Stroll left Williams as because he wanted them to have a Haas style relationship with Mercedes, so he will most likely do that with Force India. It seems another privateer has fallen.

Comments

Discussion about: Force India exit administration
F1Fan1
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
Good news, but no comment to add to the title, of this post, VFan17?

F1fan1

VFan17
@F1Fan1 As I mentioned in the new updates trend, it seems like for some reason when a trend is made the opening post is not shown. Brad has said this will be fixed

VFan17
There we go, the trend was promoted to an article so that's why it was missing the first post

F1Fan1
This trend seems strange to me, but there you go. I never aspect of like, it is interesting! :D

F1Fan1

VFan17
What do you mean by strange?

F1Fan1
Please forget what I said. The main article that you posted didn’t appear for me, but now it does.

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
By the way, why is there a pair of headphones, next to the title of this topic?

F1Fan1

VFan17
It's because that's the icon for the "That's team" section and this trend is in that section

F1Fan1
Oh, I understand. Thanks for explaining it to me. :)

F1Fan1