[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

FIA tremendous license suggestions holding returned Red Bull F1 prospect

52717926-3550-4080-ACAC-8428B9EE0F2E.jpeg

The FIA is inserting the brakes on a 19-yr-old formula 1 hopeful before he even receives into the cockpit as Red Bull Racing tries to advertise its next younger F1 hotshot.

Red Bull, which has been looking for a possible replacement for struggling Toro Rosso driver Brendon Hartley, believes it has discovered its subsequent young driver for its F1 application in Daniel Ticktum, a 19-12 months-old Briton and Red Bull junior driver. Ticktum is currently 2nd in formula three

In 2015, Ticktum became banned from motorsports for two years for intentionally crashing right into a rival, but now he is below Red Bull racing guru Helmut Marko's wing.
."it be no twist of fate that his software has confirmed so a hit," noted Ticktum. "I believe it be his philosophy for younger drivers -- urging them to get on with things, and the lessons he receives them to be taught."
FIA refines standards for F1 super License
The FIA has accredited alterations to the formula 1 superlicense qualification constitution, in line with a record in Autosport, and it now contains a number of news paths to the most prestigious motorsport within the ...

Marko wishes Ticktum to make the next step with an F1 test within the session to recall place after the Hungarian Grand Prix, however the FIA's super license guidelines do not allow it. Even a championship in method three is value just 30 tremendous license facets second region in the championship is price 25 features. A driver needs 40 points in a 3-year period to qualify for an excellent license.

He drives excellent races in components three but has no longer yet scored the points for the license. however how are we alleged to carry our young drivers to method 1?" Marko told Auto Motor und activity.

If Ticktum can't power in Hungary, Marko will pencil him in for the Abu Dhabi check on the end of the season. Ticktum thinks he is able.
."i know i'm brief sufficient and good sufficient to make F1, however I need to center of attention on some items of the puzzle -- however i am plenty nearer to the finished article," Ticktum spoke of.

Comments

Discussion about: FIA tremendous license suggestions holding returned Red Bull F1 prospect
VFan17
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
@Brad P you might need to check your article generator because again there are a good few typos or completely wrong words, however it's an improvement over the last two :)

I'm not sure about this driver, I've heard he's been doing good and I think he won in Macau but I'm skeptical over the safety car incident still.

Categories

Latest F1 News