[F1GRID LOGO PLACEHOLDER – *DO NOT DELETE*]
Formula 1 Discussion & Infos
Register Now!

F1GRID FACE LIFT

Discussion about: F1GRID FACE LIFT
Brad P
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
So today I finally got the style put on and wow just how good does it look?

Hope yo all like, if you find any bugs please let me know or any suggestions to add I’m more than happy to listen.

So today I finally got the style put on and wow just how good does it look?

Hope yo all like, if you find any bugs please let me know or any suggestions to add I’m more than happy to listen.
Looking great but being an old fart im finding it difficult to post anything lol tried leaving a story of the great start to the season by Ferrari and couldnt.

Brad P
Looking great but being an old fart im finding it difficult to post anything lol tried leaving a story of the great start to the season by Ferrari and couldnt.
Welcome to F1 Grid. :)

Apologies if you couldn’t find the correct place to post. I have moved the thread you made into the right area.

If you need any help just let me know and I’ll do my best to help.

If you want to do an introduction about yourself click the link. Here https://www.formula1grid.com/forums/introductions.2/

F1Fan1
I have no idea what the old site looked like, I'm loving how it looks currently. Great work, Brad P! :)

F1Fan1

Brad P
F1Fan1
So the style of that forum on the link you posted, that is how this forum looked?

I have not come across any bugs, but I will let you know when I do, if I do! :D

F1Fan1

VFan17
Current design is very good, haven't spotted any bugs so far. :)

Brad P
Bottom left of this site where it says formula1grid boreup click that and you can choose your style

F1Fan1
That does not change the style of the website much. Change's the black to red, that's it!

F1Fan1