Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
No. Never heard of it! :D

F1Fan1

VFan17
I have a feeling it will barely be listened to

VFan17
Are you thinking of signing up Brad/F1fan?

F1Fan1
I want to know what it is, first. The link that Brad P posted, doesn't work! :D

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
I have just clicked on the link that VFan17 posted in Reply #8. If you click it, comes up with what I am guessing is the home page for F1 Fan Voice, but go further than that on that website, it asks you to sign in. This strikes me as little suspicious, as 1: It does not tell the use what it is about or what sort of website it is, other than it has something to do with Formula 1 and 2: There appears to be no button to click 'register', only a button to sign or log in. How can one sign in, without an account? You have to register before somebody signs in. If there's no register button or link, then nobody can sign in!

Websites with suspicious features, like what I have mentioned, puts me off using such a website and leaves me with alarm bells ringing.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Actually yeah, it does look suspicious. Played around by cant find anything, I wonder if its really made by F1

F1Fan1
It won't be. Formula 1 would not make such suspicious website. I wouldn't sign up to a website like that. That's a silly thing to say anyway, as nobody can sign up! :D

F1Fan1

F1Fan1
@VFan17 Reply #12

It's not Formula 1. There's no proper small print at the bottom of the page. All websites from companies have this.

F1Fan1

VFan17
I wonder if its possible to report it?

F1Fan1
I wouldn't. Not worth reporting. It's just a badly made and designed website. There's many like that. I just ignore them and I never go back to them.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Actually, turns out it was by F1, the site just wasn't finished yet. I'll sign up and see what it does.