Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Discussion about: British Grand Prix
VFan17
Staff Team Pit Pass Registered
So next up is probably a home race for a lot of people here. Could be a good race, didn't watch last year but 2016 was good. Ferrari haven't been as good as Mercedes in the past here, Vettel in particular is yet to outqualify Kimi while they were teammates. However, Red Bull might bring the fight to Mercedes, its a downforce track, so it'll play into their hands.

F1Fan1
I hope Hamilton wins it, this year. :)

F1Fan1

VFan17
Well he's won it for the last 4 years so some variety would be nice

F1Fan1
True, but if we want Hamilton to win, it has to be in the British Grand Prix, don’t you agree?

F1Fan1

VFan17
Interesting first day, Verstappen and Grosjean crashing out

VFan17
Woah, big crash for Hartley. Hope he is OK. Meanwhile, Leclerc continues his witchcraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
VFan17
Good job from Hamilton, though I feel Vettel could have taken pole if he didn't have the neck injury that cost him FP3.

F1Fan1
Well done VFan17. You guessed correctly. :)

F1Fan1

VFan17
Woohoo!
Didn't watch the race but great overtake from Vettel, where are the people who say he can't overtake? With the neck injury and all he had an excellent drive.
Bring on Germany!

F1Fan1
I watched the first few laps, but I needed to get outside. It was too hot to be inside, watching the TV, with this heatwave, that the UK is experiencing.

F1Fan1

VFan17
Hamilton and Mercedes saying Kimi hit them on purpose :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: They need to grow up, especially James Allison, considering he worked with Ferrari and was highly regarded, yet he's the one accusing Ferrari, that's just really stupid imo.

F1Fan1
I don’t believe that this incident would have been on purpose. I believe that Hamilton was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

F1Fan1